Professional Pet Sitting (803)609-5334
Serving the Lexington, SC area since 2010
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
"Care, kindness & companionship."
Andrea started Southern Comfort Pet Services in April of 2010. Loving and caring for animals has always been her passion.
If you witness someone abusing an animal, don't be silent. Be their voice. Learn the signs and who to contact. You may save a life!
Southern Comfort Pet Services has an all new website! It's been trying, but it's finally finished! Let us know what you think!
Pet Food Recalls
Keep your pet safe by checking this list frequently. You can subscribe to receive recall notices in your inbox. Read more..
Welcome to Southern Comfort Pet Services!
Life can be very busy and demanding and we are here when nothing but the best will do for your pets! If you are like us, I am sure you consider your pets a treasured part of your family. Being able to offer them the comforts of their own home while you are away leads to a happier, stress-free pet when you return. We are dedicated to providing you and your pets with the ultimate care and companionship when they need it the most. Scheduling a 'stay-cation' with our pet sitter, while you're away for business or leisure, is a safe and healthier alternative to an overloaded, overburdened boarding kennel. Here are a few reasons why pet owners hire Southern Comfort Pet Services:
- Unlike other pet sitters, Andrea is the only person who will be caring for your pets. So you and your furbabies will always know who is visiting!
- Your pets are happier and experience far less stress at home.
- Diet and exercise routines remain uninterrupted.
- Your pets exposure to disease and illness is minimized.
- In-home professional pet care by SCPS provides added peace of mind so you can focus on your business or family vacation.
Give us a call. We offer free, in-home consultations!
Unlike other local pet sitters, we do not charge per pet. There are no extra fees for holidays, cleaning cages, messes or pet accidents,
or to return your house keys.